The goal of Save Eco Organic Pvt. Ltd. (herein referred to as “Firm”) is to provide excellent services and
satisfaction to its Consumers. This policy document aims at providing redressal machinery and a review mechanism to keep the redressal machinery robust and sensitive and ensure prompt redress of consumer’s complaints / grievances, trying to minimize recurrence thereby raising the level of service delivery.
Our Consumer Grievance Redressal Policy focuses to improve consumer’s satisfaction by collecting feedback from consumers across all business units and
action plans are put in place to address key issues faced by the consumers.
The objective of the policy is to ensure that:
1. All consumers are treated fairly and without bias at all times.
2. All issues raised by consumers are dealt with courtesy and resolved on time.
3. Consumers are made completely aware of their rights so that they can opt for alternative remedies if they are not fully satisfied with our response or resolution to their complaint.
Consumers can pursue their complaints with the Consumer Grievance Redressal Committee, which is established by the Firm for resolving the complaints of the consumers.
The committee consists of two officers who are responsible to ensure that the complaint is resolved on behalf of the firm. They are:
Registered Address: Sanjay Gandhi Nagar, Road No.-10, Near Yogipur Nala,
Hanuman Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna-800026, Bihar, India .
Any Consumer/User of products/services offered by Green Planet Bio Products can submit any complaint relating to any product or
services provided by the Firm with the Consumer Grievance Redressal Committee.
The customer can lodge his / her grievance through any of the following channels:
1. Complaint in Person: A consumer can lodge a complaint related to any product or service provided by the company in
person during working hours of the firm i.e. 10:00 am to 6:00 pm, at its Registered Office at Sanjay Gandhi Nagar,
Road No.-10, Near Yogipur Nala, Hanuman Nagar, Kankarbagh, Patna-800026, Bihar, India. by submitting a written application
and giving full detail about the nature of its grievances, date of purchase,
SEO Associate from whom purchase has been made, copy of purchase invoice and any other relevant details.
2. Complaints through post / mail / email: Consumers can also submit their grievances by post or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and email@example.com by giving full detail about
the nature of its grievances, date of purchase, distributor from whom purchase has been made, copy of purchase invoice and any other relevant details.
3. Firm website: Consumers may register a grievance on the Firm website- https://saveecoorganic.com/Grievance
4. Customer care: Consumer can make a call to customer care at 1800 833 6010 or +91-612-2386057 and lodge his/her complaint.
1. The complainant will be provided with a Unique Reference Number within 48 hours on registering the grievance/complaint, which can be quoted for ascertaining the resolution status. All the complaints will be registered in the Customer Grievance Register and include full details of the complainant (name, address and contact details), date of receipt, fact of the complaint, category of complaint etc.
2. Committee will make all endeavours to resolve the complaint within 30 days of the receipt of the same and for this it would need complete support and co-operation from the complainant in terms of timely submission of information, clarification or documents if any sort to substantive the complaints and to take suitable action to resolve the same.
3. Committee will meet within 7 days of the receipt of the complaint and review the grievance of the complainant. If upon review of the complaint, it is felt that more documents or clarification are needed, it will send a written communication to the complainant asking for such details to be provided within 7 days from the date of communication or such additional time as the complainant may seek.
4. Where the complainant fails to furnish any further clarification/documents within the time specified or fails to reply, the committee shall form an opinion that the complainant is not interested in pursuing with the complaint and will close the same, informing the complainant about it.
5. Where the information provided by complainant is sufficient to proceed with the resolution of the complaint or upon receipt of any clarification or document sought from the complainant, the committee will call upon the relevant official/employee/ SEO Associate of the firm to furnish its reply to the complaint within 7 days from the date such communication to such official/employee/SEO Associate of the firm.
6. Committee can also seek any other information or document from the firm or any other person, that it may deem necessary to resolve the complaint of the complainant.
7. Committee will not normally provide personal hearing and will be guided by the documents or information made available to it in writing, however if it deems necessary in the interest of justice for suitable resolution of the complaint, it may give personal/telephonic hearing to the complainant and/or the person against who the complaint has been made.
8. Upon perusal of the documents and/or after hearing the parties, Committee will give its findings which shall be duly communicated to the complainant. If it is found that the complainant has genuinely suffered harm or that money paid by the customer ought to be refunded, it will order the firm/SEO Associates to compensate the customer for such harm/refund the amount paid by the customer at the time of purchase. However, if it comes to a conclusion that the complaint is not sustainable or is malafide it would dismiss the complaint and inform the complainant accordingly.
9. All the proceedings of the Committee will be duly recorded in writing and will be available to any regulatory authority for inspection.